[Free LIVE Webinar] Web application security - what's new in OWASP Top Ten 2021Cydrill Software Security
[Free LIVE Webinar] Web application security - what's new in OWASP Top Ten 2021
All available course dates
Web application security - what's new in OWASP Top Ten 2021
19th OCtober, Tues, 3 pm CET
Security needs a preventative mindset. Develop one and make secure coding a second nature!
In this webinar you will learn:
- About the cat and mouse game of software security
- What is OWASP and what is the Top Ten
- New elements in the 2021 Top Ten, and what has changed since 2017
- Web application security beyond the Top Ten
- How Cydrill courses can raise your paranoia to a healthy level and can contribute to your code hygiene
Presenter: Erno Jeges
Erno has been a software developer for 35 years, half of which he has spent writing, and half breaking code. In the last ten years he is focused on teaching developers how not to code. More than 100 classes in 30 countries add to his track record all around the world.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Architects, developers and testers
Web application security
Introduction to software security
- AppSec: The weakest link in cybersecurity
OWASP - the Open Web Application Security Project
- OWASP and the Top Ten
- Is it a standard?
- What's new in 2021
- OWASP Top Ten 2017 to 2021 mapping
- New element – Insecure design
- New element – Software and data integrity failures
- Demonstration – Property Oriented Programming with deserialization
- New element – Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- New element – Cryptographic failures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Beyond the Top Ten – From eleven to eternity
- Demonstration – Regular expression Denial of Service
- The future
- Trends and future of the Top Ten
OWASP Top Ten in our courses
- Learning how not to code
Cydrill Software Security
The team of Cydrill Software Security will help you embed secure coding skills in your organization through a blended learning journey. Gamified lab exercises assist in the acquisition of best practices so that the coding mistakes that lead to vulnerabilities...
Contact this provider
Fill in your details below to sign up for this free webinar! Once you've signed up Cydrill Software Security will get in touch with more details.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...