Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
1-Day Public Workshop in London
This workshop is specifically designed to help sales leaders and managers support the implementation of the proven CustomerCentric Selling® methodology within their team.
After the team has learned the core CustomerCentric Selling® approach the training doesn't stop there. In order to get the most from the sales training investment - and deliver long-term results - it is the sales leader's job to guide and support the whole team through the implementation of the new sales process. Leaders will learn how to best implement the new processes across the sales cycle, measure progress and apply a consistent criteria for ongoing effectiveness.
The workshop will include a range of practical discussions to help leaders explore challenges with their sales process and how to improve it. Participants will come away from the course feeling empowered to help their team get the most from the CustomerCentric Selling® approach - and start driving more motivation, efficiency and revenue.
Who should attend?
This course is specifically designed for sales management and C-level executives.
This workshop is designed for managers who have taken the CustomerCentric Selling® sales process workshop - and are familiar with the methodology and its implementation.
Participants are also expected to have 60+ days of experience managing people who have also attended the sales training workshop. To get the most from the course, attendees are encouraged to bring in materials they have used to implement the CustomerCentric Selling®.
Training content will cover:
- Systems, activities and expectations necessary to support the CustomerCentric Selling® process within your organization
- Working with your sales people to plan for success in their territory, within specific accounts, and with specific selling activities that will lead to increased sales productivity
- Analyzing specific documents created from the process in order to identify potential pipeline, opportunity and/or selling skill problems
- Executing a communication program with salespeople in order to make the most efficient use of their management time
- Coaching salespeople to help them understand where and how they need to improve
- Developing the specific selling skills that will enable salespeople to develop healthier sales pipelines that will meet corporate goals
- Managing employees who are not able to meet expectations
- Developing and executing a 90 day plan to help the organization transition to using the process as quickly and effectively as possible
The cost of this workshop is €600 per participant.
Participants will receive the following materials:
- Step-by-step workflows to guide you through the set up and execution of each key sales management activity in the process
- Sample templates for documenting the process
- Exercises to practice identifying skill, opportunity and pipeline problems
- Skills practice sessions to develop communication skills
- Formulas for assessing and developing pipeline health
- A transition plan with specific tasks
- A helpful reference guide
Leaders in Sales Training and Sales Performance Improvement
CustomerCentric Selling® has been delivering world-class sales training around the globe since 2002. Drawing upon its proven CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) methodology, the company's workshops and specialized training equips sales organizations around the world with the powerful sales processes and selling...
Find out more about this Sales Process Management - Public Workshop course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team