Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
3.5 Day Workshop from CustomerCentric Selling®
This dedicated workshop will transform how you recruit and develop channel partners - enabling you to better qualify co-sell opportunities with the channel.
Over the course of 3.5 days you'll learn how to effectively apply the ChannelCentric Selling® methodology when developing business partners - maximizing the potential for opportunities and success. Following the workshop, sellers from business partners would further benefit from taking a customized CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop in order to fully implement best practice messaging to sell offerings to end users.
Who should attend?
This course would benefit:
- Channel development managers
- Sales managers
- Technical support
- Staff that interact with prospects and/or customers
This is a standalone workshop, so there are no prerequisites. However, it is often delivered as a supplement to the CustomerCentric Selling® Sales Process Workshop, or to reinforce the methodology learned on this course.
Training course content will cover:
- How to prospect at DOM levels
- Developing a vision and potential value for becoming a business partner
- Developing visions for available marketing, sales and technical support
- Grading business partners in 1 of 4 quadrants
- Executing Sales Ready Messaging® in selling to end users
- Standard debriefing questions to qualify opportunities resellers are working on
- Assessing and developing resellers
- Accurately qualifying pipelines and forecasting
- How to strategize account situations using a common vocabulary with resellers that attend CustomerCentric Selling® sales training workshops
This course can be customized to suit your organization's needs. Please contact CustomerCentric Selling® to discuss requirements and pricing.
The cost will include a manual and workbook, and a copy of the CustomerCentric Selling® book.
Provider: CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® has been delivering world-class sales training around the globe since 2002. Drawing upon its proven CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) methodology, the company's workshops and specialized training equips sales organizations around the world with the powerful sales processes and selling...