Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CSEM (Center for Safety and Environmental Management)
The Center for Safety and Environmental Management is an independently owned business founded in 1992 by professionals with more than 30 years experience in hazardous and environmental safety training. CSEM is a worldwide provider of safety training classes and courses and offers university-accredited, state-recognized Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for OSHA, MSHA, EPA, and DOT education and training. Every course is delivered by qualified instructors and include course materials, field exercises and additional resources provided online 24/7.
Since every business is unique, CSEM customizes their safety training services and utilizes different approaches for every client. Consulting and safety training services are available to corporate or government entities. Most of CSEM's training services are delivered "live" and in-person at one location. Companies also have the option to use "live" webinars or web conferencing for training.
CSEM's OSHA Training courses are geared toward educating participants on how to best identify, avoid and control any on the job hazards in order to eliminate work related injuries and illnesses. Upon completion of one of CSEM’s OSHA Training course, class participants will have a clear understanding of the following:
- What OSHA means and how it benefits both employee and employer
- All OSHA Standards and industry related categories that fall under the following standards: General Industry, Maritime, Construction and Agriculture
CSEM EPA Training takes a dynamic look at EPA regulations and guides students to a better understanding of the regulation, it’s intended purpose and navigates the rather ambiguous path of compliance to build a better understanding of the dynamics of this organization. Upon completion of one of CSEM's EPA classes, participants will gain a tool that allows them to understand:
- The necessity of the regulations
- The perspective of the regulators and the regulated alike
- The community and the media
The goal of MSHA Training is to promote safe and healthful work environments for the nation's minors by preventing death, disease and injury from mining. In CSEM's MSHA Training courses, participants can expect the following:
- Focused training to accommodate both the agency’s concerns for training along with the time demands of the mine site operators in order to focus on specific mine site hazards and time constraints to qualify workers under the law.
- Examination of the process of preliminary accident reports, fatalgrams and fatal investigation reports that MSHA uses to notify the mining industry of fatalities within the mines, as well as the industries latest concerns.
- CSEM will address crucial issues related to a company's own individual mining operations and how to best correct them.
The Department of Transportation outlines specific guidelines for DOT training and certification requirements for employers to follow to properly prepare all workers who handle, package, supervise, or have accountability for hazardous materials being placed into shipping or transport. CSEM provides all phases of OSHA regulated training including hazardous materials training and toxic substance. DOT training is suitable if you fit under one of the following descriptions:
- If your business ships or transports hazardous materials
- If your responsible for or effecting the transportation of hazardous materials
- If your assuming the role, repairing, labeling, examining, accrediting, restoring, selling, altering or providing containers, packaging or drums to enable them to be used to transport hazardous materials
To request information from CSEM (Center for Safety and Environmental Management), please fill out the following details:
No reviews available