Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep - Webinar Course
A career in project management is both rewarding and challenging and comes with a lot of responsibility. The exams associated with project management are designed to ensure one is equipped with the skills and knowledge required to perform their PM duties at the very highest levels and are capable of producing quality outputs. Taking this exam requires focused preparation if one is to achieve the desired outcome.
This course is presented as five live webinars and is designed to provide you with everything you need in preparation for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam. The webinars are held on Wednesday evenings. The course includes an exit exam.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand key differences between Kanban, Scrum, Lean, XP and other variations of Agile Project Management.
- Define stakeholder and project expectations.
- Have a deeper understanding of Agile principles and how to apply them in the work place, as well as on the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam.
- Analyze and engage stakeholders.
- Perform contingency planning.
- Conduct project communications and reporting.
- Define project deliverables.
- Analyze scope and requirements.
- Develop schedules.
- Manage risk.
- Establish and apply effective change management.
- PMI-ACP® Bootcamp manual that includes 120 question web-browser based exam simulation application and an additional 120 questions all with full explanation and references.
- Online content which includes: Agile Online Glossary, PMI-ACP® important internet links, Flashcards application (web-browser based), and an Audio Terminology content (11 tracks).
- Scrum Workflow Process Placemat.
- PMI-ACP® Quick Reference Guide.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for People seeking the PMI Agile Certified Practicioner (PMI-ACP) credential, Current PMPs seeking a new certification and PDUs.
- High school Diploma or greater.
- 2,000 hours (12 months) working on project teams in the last 5 years. Student is not required to be a Project Manager.
- 1,500 hours (8 months) working on project teams using Agile approaches and processes in the last 3 years.
- Exam Registration and Environment
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Agile Tools & Technologies
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Course Exit Exam and PMI-ACP® Exam Readiness Assessment
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon successful completion, participants will receive 21 PDU / contact hours toward the PMI-ACP certification.
This course costs 1295 USD.
Crosswind Learning - Growing the Profession of Project Management
Crosswind Learning specializes in providing organizations with products and services to optimize their project management initiatives. Based in Dallas Texas and founded in 2000, Crosswind Management Inc. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization that is dedicated to delivering value-adding, quality training. Crosswind...
Find out more about this PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep Course Live Online course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team