Strategic ThinkingCorporate Education Group
All available course dates
As a critical skill, strategic thinking enhances your ability to adjust your perspective lens to see the big picture and/or another perspective. Adeptly using this skill helps to better connect you and your role with others in different contexts, both at work and in the community. It improves your effectiveness in producing value-added contributions and innovative thinking in small group and team interactions.
During this workshop, participants will explore the building blocks for employing strategic thinking at work and in their everyday interactions with others. They will join in on analyzing their current preferences, strengths, and resources, and then strategize how to integrate and synergistically leverage them.
Who should attend?
Individuals at all levels in any organization who want to develop their strategic thinking skills will benefit from this course.
- Define strategic thinking and distinguish it from strategic planning and management.
- Explain a high-level approach to gaining strategic thinking skills.
- Integrate other interpersonal skills such as self-awareness, systems thinking, leadership, constructive conflict, and collaboration into the fabric of strategic thinking skills.
- Select appropriate techniques to apply strategic thinking in specific situations.
- Recognize and emulate effective strategic thinking behaviors.
Module 1: Introduction
- Introductions and Expectations
- Strategic Thinking: How Does It Relate to Me?
- Strategic Thinking versus Planning
Module 2: Critical Success Factors
- Strategic Thinking – Key Components
- Organizational Perspective
- What Does “Good” Look Like?
- Toolset Introduction
- Five Forces
- Value Proposition
- Integral Theory of Worldview
- Individual Perspective
Module 3: Strategic Thinking at the Interpersonal and Team Levels
- Self-Awareness and Working with Others
- Team Leadership and Trust
- Constructive Conflict as the Gateway to Collaboration
Module 4: Applying the Critical Skill of Strategic Thinking
- Worldview – Team versus Organization
- Trusted Advisor
Contact Corporate Education Group for pricing details.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
New York City
4,950 USD-6,550 USD