Six Sigma and Lean Management
This half-day instructor-led course is intended to provide participants with a high-level understanding of how the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC process improvement methodology has helped organizations make dramatic improvements in the reduction of errors (effective delivery) and the removal of waste (efficient delivery). The session will present the mindset and basic toolset necessary to see waste, remove waste, and become more effective in efficiently delivering customer requirements.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include anyone working in a culture that emphasizes effective and efficient quality delivery of products and services.
- Describe the eight categories of waste and clearly see simple examples.
- Determine the benefits of collecting key performance data.
- Define simple ways to continuously improve processes and results.
Module 1: Define Lean Mindset and Toolset
Module 2: Illustrate the Eight Forms of Waste
- See Real-World Examples from Each Category
- Exercise: Work in Teams to Identify Opportunities
Module 3: Clarify DMAIC Problem-Solving Methodology
- Demonstrate the Effect of Variation
- Describe Common Cause/Special Cause and Control Charts
Session Summary and Action Planning
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...