Emotional IntelligenceCorporate Education Group
All available course dates
Our ability to deal effectively with our emotions in the work place is critical to our success as managers and service providers. As the pace of the world increases and our environment makes more and more demands on our cognitive, emotional, and physical resources, emotional intelligence is increasingly critical as a skill set. Emotional intelligence strategies combined with native intelligence increases our ability to successfully manage the constant challenges from customers and our business associates.
Through skill-building exercises and group discussion, this course will provide you with the opportunity to identify your own challenges in maintaining positive environments and collaborative relationships as well as overcoming resistance and negativity. Participants will explore tools, techniques, skills, and perceptions to perform their roles and manage their emotions with confidence and positive results.
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include those who wish to accomplish the following: increase deliberateness in making decision, temper negative responses to distressing situations and, improve conflict and communication skills.
- Understand the importance of using emotional intelligence.
- Create an environment for productive work relationships.
- Use a model to guide your responses to difficult and challenging situations.
- Learn an approach for more intentional actions.
- Self-motivate while tempering negative responses.
- Adopt team communication skills for running effective meetings, decision-making, and creative problem solving.
- Develop one-on-one communication skills for constructive feedback and conflict management.
- Practice applying tools and skills through individual and group exercises.
- Gain the confidence to deal with resistance and negativity.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation, and commitment to results.
- Develop skills in “outcome thinking.”
Module 1: Introduction
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Module 2: The Five Competencies
- Effective Relationships
Module 3: Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Objectives of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotions and Performance
- Four-Step Process
- Five Factors of Emotional Intelligence
Module 4: Applying the Competencies
- Perceiving and Interpreting Scenarios
- Managing High/Low
- Managing a Reaction
- ABCs of Emotions
- Decision Making
- Emotional Goal-Setting in Groups
Module 5: Summary and Close
- Six Steps for Improving Emotional Intelligence
Contact Corporate Education Group for pricing details.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training