Agile for Executives
This short workshop is designed to provide an overview and understanding of agile methods for an executive audience. Interactive group discussions will guide participants to understand agile theories and mindset as well as level-set expectations for agile projects in their organizations.
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include members of the executive team.
- Understand the differences and similarities between classic and agile project management.
- Identify the types of projects that would benefit most from an agile approach.
- Identify the business benefits and organizational impact of agile.
- Understand how agile projects are planned, executed, and governed.
Module 1: What’s Difficult with Software Development
- Waterfall vs. Agile Method
MODULE 2: What Do We Want?
- Business Revenue, Market Growth, Innovation, Market Leader, Transparency, Governance
- Software: Quality, Throughput Empowerment, Innovation
- Build the Right Products, Build the Product Right, Build the Product at the Right Time
Module 3: What Is Agile?
- Agile Is a Mindset: Theory X and Theory Y
- Agile Manifesto: 4 Principles
- Agile Principles: 12 Principles
- Agile Practices: N Practices
Module 4: Benefits and Impact of Agile
- Business Benefits of Agile
- Organizational Impact of Agile
Module 5: Planning and Execution of Agile Projects
- Planning Onion/Layers
Module 6: Governing Agile Projects
- Agile Metrics
- Meetings and Cadences
Contact Corporate Education Group for pricing details.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Find out more about this Agile for Executives course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team