Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Managing Audit Quality and Workpapers
Managing Audit Quality and Workpapers - Corporate Compliance Seminars
Through this course by Corporate Compliance Seminars, participants will learn how to manage audit quality and workpapers in order to identify control weaknesses, potential process improvements and positive change opportunities.
Through this course, participants will:
- Understand how an audit is conducted
- Learn how to identify risks
- Learn how to evaluate and document internal controls
- Discover the best techniques for gathering audit evidence
- See the importance of preparing workpapers
- Discuss interpersonal and team-building skills
- Understand the audit communication process
Throughout the course, the following topics will be covered:
- What are Auditing Standards
- Understanding Risk Assessment
- Best Practices in conducting audit fieldwork
- Audit reporting defined
- Best Practices in creating Internal audit reports
- What to include and not include in each audit report
- Essential sections of each type of audit report
- How to properly document credibility determinations
- Principles of clear and concise report writing
Students will receive 8 Auditing CPE hours at the end of this course.
The cost of this course is $495 per person.
Provider: Corporate Compliance Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars (CCS) - Auditing, Accounting, Compliance and IT Training
Corporate Compliance Seminars (CCS) is the premier provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) seminars. We specialize in auditing, risk management, compliance, internal controls, security, assurance services and other related topics to accounting and IT. We are focused on the needs of our attendees by providing high...