Uncovering Your Personal Brand
We all have reputations and opinions that others hold about us. Thinking about this at our jobs, we each have a “professional brand" in the workplace. Being aware of our brand, and continuously working to improve it, can lead to a more positive, productive and successful experience at our jobs.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
- What is a Brand?
- What is a Professional?
- Working with Integrity?
- Hold Yourself Accountable
- Maintain a Positive Image at Work
- Develop Your Professional Brand
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
This course is part of Essential Work Skills Certificate Program.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of your brand – personally and professionally.
- Define what it means to be professional in your field.
- Recognize the importance of maintaining integrity in your actions at work.
- Develop ways to hold yourself accountable for your success at work.
- Identify ways to maintain a positive image at work (attire, business etiquette, communication skills and conflict resolution).
- Use the tools and insights gleaned from self-discovery exercises to develop your professional brand.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...