The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People 4.0 (Online)
No matter how competent a person is, he or she will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves; influence, engage and collaborate with others; and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team and organizational effectiveness. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 develops leadership effectiveness at three levels:
- Develop increased maturity, greater productivity and the ability to manage yourself.
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
- Increase team engagement, morale and collaboration.
- Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
- Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
- Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.
(30 days to complete this online, self-paced course)
- Paradigm and Principles of Effectiveness
- Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
- Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Habit 6: Synergize
- Habit 7: Sharpen The Saw
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness.
- Assume responsibility, focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced Instead of what can’t.
- Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
- Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to matters of urgency.
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
- Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Increase motivation, energy and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...