Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Prep (ASQ CSSBB) (Online)
The Six Sigma Management System has evolved into an integration of business best practices that unleashes the power of the Six Sigma tools and methods to foster focused execution and breakthrough improvements. Using the Six Sigma Management System as the overall context for driving business improvement, this course provides unique insight for Black Belts, Six Sigma leaders and all Six Sigma practitioners on how to apply a wide variety of tools and methods. (12 months to this online, self-paced complete course)
- Lesson 1: The Six Sigma Management System
- Lesson 2: Six Sigma and Lean
- Lesson 3: Process Improvement Teams and Tools
- Lesson 4: Six Sigma Teams, Methodology and Tools
- Lesson 5: Six Sigma Impact Measurement
- Lesson 6: Supplemental Information
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Communicate using Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about the organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Use the concept of a sigma level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, including design of experiments, within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that lay the necessary groundwork for a successful Six Sigma effort.
- Employ Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project and deliver meaningful results to the organization.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...