OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
This 10-hour course promotes awareness of common job-related safety and health hazards. Participants will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles. Taught by OSHA-authorized instructors, this course helps participants make sense of OSHA standards and understand how to apply them.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
- Introduction to OSHA.
- Walking/working surfaces, including fall protections.
- Exit routes, emergency action plans, fire protection plans, fire protection.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Hazard communication.
- Hazardous materials.
- Other safety topics may include materials handling, machine guarding, bloodborne pathogens and more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define General Industry Safety and Health (29 CFR 1910 OSHA Standard) topics.
- Recognize health and safety hazards.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...