Oracle 11 (Online)
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certification (OCA 11g) gives database professionals a strong foundation in the industry’s most advanced database management system. It also provides a conceptual understanding of OCA 11g architecture and how its components interact with one another.
This online, self-paced course teaches students how to install and maintain an Oracle database, how to create and properly manage an operational database. including performance monitoring, database security, user management and backup/recovery techniques. Learn to work with SQL, using advanced features to query and manipulate data within the database and control privileges at the object and system levels. (12 months to complete course)
Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
- Lesson 1: Introducing SQL
- Lesson 2: Using Single-Row Functions
- Lesson 3: Using Group Functions
- Lesson 4: Using Joins and Subqueries
- Lesson 5: Manipulating Data
- Lesson 6: Creating Tables and Constraints
- Lesson 7: Creating Schema Objects
Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
- Lesson 1: Introducing Oracle Database 11g Components and Architecture
- Lesson 2: Creating an Oracle 11g Database
- Lesson 3: Allocating Database Storage and Creating Schema Objects
- Lesson 4: Understanding Network Architecture
- Lesson 5: Implementing Security and Auditing
- Lesson 6: Managing Data and Undo
- Lesson 7: Maintaining the Database and Managing Performance
- Lesson 8: Implementing Database Backups
- Lesson 9: Recovering the Database
- Lesson 10: Moving Data and Using EM Tools
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Course prepares students for the 1Z0-051: Oracle Database SQL Fundamentals I and 1Z0-052: Oracle Database 11g: Administration I certification exams. Oracle certification puts you one step closer to better career opportunities.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...