Ohio Level Two Food Safety Manager Certification (Online)
This interactive online course prepares participants for the state of Ohio's Level Two Food Safety Manager Certification exam. It is fully compliant with the latest FDA Food Code and Conference for Food Protection (CFP) guidelines. (60 days to complete course)
This course covers the following topics:
- The Need for Food Safety Training
- Foodborne Illness: an Overview
- Biological Food Contamination
- Foodborne Illnesses
- Chemical and Physical Food Contamination
- Hygiene, Health, and Food Safety
- Purchasing and Receiving Foods
- Storing Food and Supplies
- Preparing, Cooking, and Serving Food
- Equipment and Utensils
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Pest Control
- The HACCP System and Training
- Sample Examination
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...