Moving from Peer to Boss
Congratulations on your first supervisory position! As you move "from peer to boss,” it seems like everything changes — the role, tasks, relationships and responsibilities. To navigate these waters, you will need to put things in perspective and understand how your role has changed. This course provides a proven strategy for moving forward, settling into the position and improving team productivity.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Develop a clearer strategy for moving themselves and their team forward.
- Improve effectiveness by connecting with and understanding their team members.
- Increase their credibility as a leader by stepping into their “leader shoes” to establish expectations and set boundaries.
- Gain increased job satisfaction and recognition as they and their team experience more wins together.
- Focus more easily due to reduced stress and anxiety.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...