Microsoft Excel 2016 (Online)
This online, self-paced course will help you better understand how to manipulate data within a spreadsheet, validate and present information using the built-in structure and functions of Microsoft Excel 2016. The material covered in the course will benefit users at basic, intermediate and advanced competency levels. (12 months to complete course)
- Visual Demonstrations and Multimedia Presentations
- Quizzes ;and Exam Simulators
- Social Learning and Networking
- Flash Cards and Educational Games
- Enhanced Navigation and Controls
- Tabs and Ribbons
- Menus and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formulas and Calculations
- Importing Data
- Advanced Invoice
- Number Crunching
- Creating a Pivot Table From Scratch
- Smaller Excel Components
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...