Maxwell Method - Living the Laws of Leadership
Based on one of the best-selling leadership books of all time, John C. Maxwell’s The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, this two-day workshop will provide you with the practical tools you need to address the leadership challenges you encounter daily in your profession. Experience each of the 21 Laws of Leadership from several vantage points, through relevant case studies, fun activities, fierce competition, and ongoing development of a personal plan of action.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Who should attend?
Target Audience: Middle managers and above.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Learn and grow from the shared experiences of others in a challenging but safe environment.
- Understand the four leadership disciplines and behaviors.
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop and practice the behaviors required to effectively lead yourself and others.
- Identify ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your life and business each day.
- Begin the process of creating a leadership legacy by developing others into
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...