LEED Green Associate Career Prep (Online)
This online, self-paced course prepares you to take the LEED Green Associate Exam v4. You will learn about the history of LEED, core topics related to the program and each area addressed on the exam. You will have the opportunity to answer practice questions and review all topics that are part of the test. Successful completion of this course will put you on the path to passing the LEED Green Associate exam. (12 months to complete course)
- Lesson 1: Becoming a LEED Green Associate and the test process
- Lesson 2: LEED v4 Concepts, Themes and Overview
- Lesson 3: Location and Transportation
- Lesson 4: Sustainable Sites
- Lesson 5: Water Efficiency
- Lesson 6: Energy and Atmosphere
- Lesson 7: Materials and Resources
- Lesson 8: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Lesson 9: Innovation and Regional Priority
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...