LeanOhio Boot Camp: Transforming the Public Sector (Four days)
LeanOhio Boot Camp is an intensive, four-day training course that gets people learning and using Lean methods and tools. The entire program is tailored to the public sector workplace and public sector processes. This is practical training aimed at generating results. Participants will be able to use their new knowledge and skills immediately to make government simpler, faster, better and less costly. The course is filled with government examples and exercises. An in-depth simulation involving a prototypical agency helps participants build their toolkits by way of a real-world situation. It’s perfect for people who work in government in any Ohio city, township, county, school district, public university or other governmental agency or organization.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Scope an improvement project
- Make invisible processes visible so they can be dramatically simplified
- Be an effective improvement team member
- Identify the leading causes of waste
- Eliminate batching and other enemies of speed
- Decrease the complexity of processes and eliminate unneeded steps
- Develop requirements for an efficient process before implementing IT solutions
- Create a dashboard of visual data to easily measure progress
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...