Lean Six Sigma: Yellow BeltCorporate College
Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is ideal for all individuals within an organization. Yellow Belts are familiar with the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools necessary to identify opportunities for eliminating waste, reducing costs and improving processes, and they have the skills to represent individual departments or organizations as active members on LSS project teams. This blended-learning course includes two in-class sessions that incorporate hands-on activities and discussion. Lunch is provided for both in-class sessions.
*Corporate College is located near Cleveland in Ohio.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand general principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand and describe primary components of the DMAIC process
- Recognize and identify processes ideally suited for Lean Six Sigma within an organization
- Select which tools to use in the Lean Six Sigma process
- Develop skills to represent individual departments or organizations as an active Lean Six Sigma project team member
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team