Java Programming (Online)
An introduction to object-oriented programming using Java 9.0. Learn the fundamentals of Java programming as you create applications that use variables, conditional statements, looping statements, arrays and functions. Create your own classes and modules. No programming background required. Use Java SE 9.0 and NetBeans 9.0 to follow along. (180 days to complete this online, self-paced course)
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Working with Primitive Data Types
- Lesson 3: Coding Control Statements
- Lesson 4: Coding Methods and Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Lesson 5: Defining and Using Classes
- Lesson 6: Working with Inheritance and Interfaces
- Lesson 7: Packages, Modules, and Enumeration
- Lesson 8: Arrays
- Lesson 9: Collections, Lists, and Maps
- Lesson 10: Strings, Dates, and Times
- Lesson 11: File Handling
The cost of this training course includes all course materials
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Compile and run a basic Java program.
- Write Java code that uses numeric, string and date/time values in variables.
- Demonstrate knowledge of variables, types, values, definition and objects.
- Write Java code that handles common errors and exceptions.
- Write Java code using own methods and modules.
- Write Java applications using own classes.
- Write Java code that uses arrays, collections, maps and lists.
- Create Java applications that use conditional statements and loops.
- Write Java code that handles exceptions and validates data.
- Work with file input and output for text files and binary files.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...