Investing in Stocks and Bonds (Online)
This online, self-paced, comprehensive course provides new investors with the skills and knowledge necessary to invest in stocks and bonds. Learn how the stock market works, the types of investments you can make, and where and how to begin. Activities, practice exams and assignments will help you master the foundational components of successful investing. (180 days to complete course)
Course includes the following lessons:
- History of the Stock Market
- How the Stock Market Works
- Major Stock Exchanges
- Types of Products Bought and Sold on the Market
- Where and How to Begin Investing
- Easiest Investments for Beginners
- Types and Purposes of Investing
- Ten tps You Should Follow as a New Investor
- Five tings to Avoid
- Common FAQ for Beginners
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the history of the stock market.
- Define and describe stock and bond investments.
- Recall how the stock market works.
- Define the major types of stock and bond exchanges.
- Explain the types of products bought and sold on the market.
- Define the best approach to entering the stock market.
- Identify the easiest investments for beginners.
- Recall the types and purposes of investing.
- Recall the 10 tips you should always follow.
- Describe the five things beginners should always avoid.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...