Enrolled Agent Certification Program
Enrolled agents are licensed by the federal government and have demonstrated special competence in tax matters and professional ethics. They can practice before the IRS anywhere in the United States. At least one to two seasons of tax preparation experience and a basic understanding of tax accounting and accrual accounting is recommended before taking this class.
This innovative blended-learning program allows students to participate in-person and/or via WebEx. The course prepares participants to pass the IRS Special Enrollment Exams (SEE). Class sessions are structured based on the Gleim System for Success and require (at minimum) 15-20 hours of studying per week outside of class.
The SEE is a three-part exam administered by Prometric on behalf of the IRS. Participants must successfully pass all three parts to receive IRS-EA certification. We strongly suggest that participants register for part one of the SEE (Individuals) to obtain their PTIN through the IRS before enrolling in this course.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Who should attend?
- This is a rigorous course that requires 15-20 hours of outside study per week to prepare for the SEE.
- Exam fees (approx. $220 per exam) are not included in the course fee. Registration is completed through a Prometrics testing center.
- We strongly suggest registering for part one of the SEE before enrolling in this course to obtain a PTIN through the IRS
- Participants should take all three parts of the SEE during a three- to four-month period while the course is in session. Off days are provided throughout to accommodate these needs.
- Part 1: Individuals
- Part 2: Businesses
- Part 3: Representation, Practice and Procedures
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Competion with CEUs
Participants will gain the knowledge needed to sit for all three parts of the IRS Special Enrollment Exam (SEE)
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...