CompTIA A+ (220-1001 and 220-1002) (Online)
Don’t be afraid, beginners! This entry-level online course provides the most comprehensive approach to earning your CompTIA A+ certification. A+ certification can help in career advancement, personal improvement, skills enhancement and attaining higher salaries. This course teaches you the skills required to become a successful computer technician, with training that teaches you basic software and hardware knowledge, including installation and configuration, in order to help you achieve one of the industry’s most influential certifications.
You’ll learn a wide range of entry-level computer technician skills and leave fully prepared to pass your A+ certification exam. The A+ certification is a key benchmark for employers looking for the best and brightest technicians available. (12 months to complete course)
Who should attend?
Prerequisites: Prior to enrolling in CompTIA A+, you should have a general understanding of Windows OS, and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements.
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users.
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics.
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues.
- Apply troubleshooting skills.
- Provide appropriate customer support.
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...