CIW Perl Specialist (Online)
The CIW Perl Specialist self-paced, online course teaches developers how to fully use the features of the Perl programming language in web application development. These specialized web language skills can help you begin or grow a career in advanced web development and technologies. (12 months to complete course)
Who should attend?
- Web developers
- Software developers
- Application programmers
- Client/server developers
- Desktop publishers
- Perl language essentials, including syntax, regular expressions and data types
- Perl code development, including accessing and manipulating files
- Website implementation, including database connectivity and debugging techniques
- Introduction to Perl
- Flow Control in Perl
- Regular Expressions in Perl
- Arrays in Perl
- Hashes in Perl
- Subroutines in Perl
- File Input and Output
- Environment Variables and Command Line Arguments
- Packages and Modules in Perl
- Object-Oriented Perl
- Database Connectivity and Perl
- Debugging Perl Programs
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
The CIW Perl Specialist course prepares candidates to take the CIW Perl Specialist exam, which if passed earns the individual the CIW Perl Specialist certification.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...