Chartered Tax Professional Certification (Online)
The Chartered Tax Professional (CTP) designation is the undisputed professional credential for persons who advise clients on income tax situations. Students who complete this comprehensive program will be prepared to handle almost any individual or small business income tax situation. Participants must successfully complete a series of six 30-hour modules (with instructor support). All courses are offered online and can be completed any time, anywhere. Each module consists of 10 three-hour lessons and can be completed in five to 10 weeks (one or two lessons per week). (18 months to complete this online, self-paced course)
- Basic Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Intermediate Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Advanced Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Small Business Income Tax Preparation
- Advanced Level II Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Small Business Level II Income Tax Preparation
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Prepare all standard individual and small business income tax returns.
- Prepare more complex individual and small business income tax returns.
- Solve the issues involved in preparing tax returns for various business entities.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...