Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in Digital and Social Selling (Online)
This dynamic online social selling training course gives you the skills, know-how, strategy and techniques to speak your brand’s truth across platforms and continents. To lead. To influence. To convert.
Implanting messages in millions of minds is an extraordinary power. Learn how content drives the human conversation forward, and how data gives a deep and true insight into what people think and do. What happens with insight and content come together, and how do the messages change and evolve? (12 weeks to complete course)
Who should attend?
- Salespeople, consultants, team leads and sales reps at all levels
- Business development executives and managers
- Account managers, relationship managers and those leading sales teams
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Marketers and those other roles looking to develop digital sales capabilities
- All customer-facing roles
- Executives who need an awareness of digital/social selling and its impact at a strategic level
- What Is Social Selling?
- The Art of Targeting
- Tools of Attraction
- Increasing Engagement
- Closing and Retaining
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of social selling and use digital techniques to enhance performance.
- Find and identify ideal buyers for their product/service.
- Monitor important conversations within their industry.
- Personalize engagement with target prospects.
- Rank highly in search results (LinkedIn and Google) to attract prospects.
- Recognize how to understand buyer needs and motivations.
- Provide value-added content to build trust with potential and existing customers.
- Use social selling to convert and keep customers and grow sales.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...