C Sharp Introduction (Online)
You will be introduced to the concepts of Object-oriented programming using C#. Students will learn the fundamentals of .NET programming as they create C# applications. You will create applications that use variables, conditional statements, looping statements, arrays and function. No programming background is required for this course. You will need Visual Studio Community 2015 to follow the course content. (180 days to complete course)
This course contains the following lessons:
- Getting Started
- Creating a C# Application
- Numeric and String Data
- Conditional Statements and Loops
- Methods and Event Handlers
- Handling Exceptions and Validating Data
- Arrays and Collections
- Dates and Strings
- Windows Forms and Controls
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Compile and run a basic C# program.
- Write C# application that uses labels, text fields and buttons on a form.
- Write C# code that uses numeric and string data in variables.
- Write C# application that use conditional statement and loops.
- Write C# code that includes methods and event handlers.
- Write C# code that handles exceptions and validates data.
- Write C# applications that use arrays, and other data collection storage tools.
- Write C# applications that use date and string variables.
- Add standard controls to their C# projects and create a multi-form application.
- Create a final project using what they've learned in this course.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...