Become an Effective Trainer
Designed for employees who frequently train others in the workplace, this course will provide the tool kit for delivering high-quality training sessions and best practices for overcoming barriers in the training environment. Participants will gain insight into the different learning styles of adults, so training resonates with the intended audience. They will also explore methods to evaluate training techniques and practices, to ensure learning success.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand adult learning principles.
- Apply effective training methods to on-the-job training.
- Design a better plan for training events and differing audiences.
- Appraise their training areas and ensure that they are conducive for training.
- Evaluate the success of training and help facilitate learner retention.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...