Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting
The Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting course illustrates several methods to improve budgeting and forecasting. These methods include sensitivity analysis, budget variance analysis, regression analysis and many more. Effective budgeting and forecasting techniques will be explained and demonstrated. Students will gain hands-on experience through working on budgeting exercises in class. This course is for professionals wanting to learn how to build better budgets and improve their budgeting and financial forecasting skills.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
This course includes the following topics:
- Definition of Forecasting and Budget Analysis and Why It Is Important
- The People Side of Budgeting: How to get your people on board (the collaborative nature of the budget process)
- Budget Current Events
- Budget Variance Analysis
- Regression (Linear and Multiple) Analysis
- Exponential Smoothing
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Learning Curve Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Creation of Pro Forma Financial Statements
- In-Class Exercises: Sensitivity Analysis Problem
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
This course is part of the Budgeting Certificate Program.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Understand how to build better budgets efficiently and effectively
- Understand effective budgeting and forecasting techniques
- Understand best budgeting practices
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...