Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Online)
In this online, self-paced course, you will learn to create and manage web sites using Adobe Dreamweaver. You will learn how to insert pictures and media objects into web pages, use cascading style sheets to format web pages, and use layers and tables for designing layout for pages. You will also learn how to manage sites using Dreamweaver's site management tools. (6 months to complete course) Students will need a copy of the Adobe Dreamweaver CC in order to do coursework.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define a Dreamweaver site and create basic web page.
- Create a page layout for a web page.
- Manage cascading styles sheets in their Dreamweaver projects.
- Create a template for their Dreamweaver website.
- Add text and images to their web pages in Dreamweaver.
- Add navigation and interactivity to their web pages in Dreamweaver.
- Add Flash animation to a web page and design forms.
- Create a website that uses data from a database.
- Publish their websites to a web server.
- Use Dreamweaver and the skills learned in this class to create a web site.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...