Virtual Performance Management Guide (vILT)CoreAxis Consulting
Virtual Performance Management Guide (vILT)
All available course dates
Virtual Performance Management Guide
Empower your leaders to better manage a distributed team.
With a virtual team you have the normal issues of a localized team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences. Virtual Team Building and Management will give participants the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
When changes occur, Performance Management helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic. It helps the organization and employee have a streamlined relationship, which improves communication and interactions between the two groups. It will help close any gaps that exist in an employee's skill sets and make them more valuable employees through feedback and coaching.
This program will equip you with the skills and techniques to:
- Establishing Goals
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Creating a Performance Plan
Course delivery details
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
CoreAxis provides vILT for custom created learning content, and our CoreAxis Learning Suite program, taught by seasoned virtual facilitators across multiple platforms.
With the increase in virtual and remote work options, Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) is quickly becoming a key component of any successful training strategy. As companies continue to grow globally, leaders will need to consider alternate training strategies that also work financially. Virtual learning environments may be the answer, as they have a lower cost of training and result in higher workforce engagement.
Typically, AvILTTeam Includes
- A professional facilitator, who delivers the content, connects with the learners and provides contextual subject knowledge.
- A producer, who manages the technical platform and ensures smooth transitions in and out of breakout sessions, polling and other interactive elements
Custom Built Content Or CoreAxis
Learning SuiteCustom Build
- Collaboration with your subject matter experts to incorporate language, scenarios, competencies and core management principles.
- Client-branded materials (deck, facilitator guide and participant workbook/reference cards).
- Train-The-Trainer knowledge transition.
- Assets owned by you upon completion of the project.
- CoreAxis facilitators available to deliver materials.
- vILT, ILT, eLearning and Virtual Reality
CoreAxis Learning Suite
- CoreAxis Learning objectives, content and activities, based on timely techniques, industry trends and skills most in demand.
- Flat fee to lease CoreAxis-branded deck and participant workbook up to 24 participants/session.
- Delivered by CoreAxis facilitators.
- Use your platform or ours to deliver vILT (Zoom Video Webinars) incorporating vILT best practices such as polling, Q&A and whiteboarding
Why choose CoreAxis?
Over 72 off-the-shelf courses
Proprietary design methodologies to solve for complex training challenges
Founded in 2001
CoreAxis Consulting is a one-stop-shop for all things learning and development. For twenty years we’ve been collaborating with global brands to help them execute on their L&D goals, providing comprehensive, custom L&D and Talent Management solutions that are cost-effective and...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...