Mastering Courageous Conversations; I Said This, You Heard That; Connect 4 – New Ways of Managing Conflict
Put any two people in a room with an air conditioner and you will have conflict. If people are in the equation, you cannot eliminate conflict. You can keep it from wasting your time and the energies of your team. If handled skillfully and appropriately, conflict can be an opportunity to create positive change. Diverse thought, dissenting opinions and innovative ideas can lead to wise decisions that are in the best interest of the company and the customer. This practical course applies the Connect-4 Effective Communication System™ to the process of managing conflict. Using these strategies and step-by-step methods your people will know how to:
- Prevent minor disagreements and differences from escalating into major conflicts
- Understand the 4 impediments to resolving any conflict
- Effectively resolve the day-to-day conflicts that do come up; even when the stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions are strong
- Enhance relationships through honest, unencumbered dialogue and make it safe to talk about almost anything
- Coach others to resolve their conflicts faster and better, giving you one less thing to worry about
Help your employees become the best at engaging in difficult but necessary conversations where everyone wins and relationships are ultimately strengthened. DISC Behavioral Styles Assessment included.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Contact the provider for details
Course delivery details
The course is available in both Individuals and group training formats.
Why choose Cooperperson Performance Consulting, Inc.?
100% of participants reported that CPC courses met or exceeded their expectations
97% of participants reported that our "Connect" Foundational Program helped them build and improve relationships
Since 1986, CPC has measurably improved the performance of business leaders in a wide variety of industries, by 92%
Contact this provider
Cooperperson Performance Consulting, Inc.
Cooperperson Performance Consulting, Inc. brings over thirty years of success in helping thousands of leaders and their teams to enhance their performance through quality learning and development programs. With a focus on strengthening the connection between people, professional development and...