Project Management Skills for Admins (Corporate Training)
Administrative professionals are often asked to take on a project from beginning to end. These projects can range from conferences and physical relocations to major events and change management. To be successful in these assignments, apply the skills of project management.
The skills of project management are designed to give you the rigour and discipline required to deliver your project on time, on budget and meet expectations.
This workshop will be an opportunity to work within groups on several different types of projects. You will gain insight into working with others and how to follow the necessary steps to plan and implement your projects to achieve a successful outcome.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone in an administrative role who wishes to increase their level of contribution within the organization.
What is Project Management?
- What project management
- Why it is so common in the workplace
- Who are the players? The role of the project manager
How to get started?
- Getting a full understanding of the project
- Building a project definition
- Sorting out everyone's roles
- Setting up expectations early
- Getting support and commitment
Developing your plan
- Using work breakdown structures
- Getting into detail
- Managing risk
- Setting up a realistic budget
Implementing Your Plan
- Applying your plan
- Forecasting and resolving problems
- Monitoring for variances
Evaluating Reality Against Plans
- Tracking techniques
- Providing feedback
- Using “Lessons Learned” for continual improvement
Certification / Credits
- Take on increasingly complex projects with confidence
- Bring your projects in on time, on budget, meeting expectations
- Plan for the unexpected, manage risks and find opportunities for added value
- Harness the energy of teams to build better projects
- Track your projects to identify variances and adjust appropriately
- Use the language of project management and demonstrate your new capacity
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...