Effective Selling Workshop
Effective Selling Workshop will not teach you how to make a sale today, but to help you discover how you can easily convert a potential customer into a long term asset.
Effective Selling will help you lay the groundwork for repeat business and your future success. In sales, there are no quick fixes. However, with the knowledge, planning skills, communication techniques, and the understanding of human nature that you will gain from this course, your sales will grow as if by magic.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Sales representatives and executives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, Sales specialists as well as managers who want sales training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staff.
- Review of basic sales terminology and how it relates to the profession.
- How sales terminologies can be a powerful tool for success.
- Itineraries, sales call reports, and the customer database.
- Tracking progress, customers, and prospects.
- Importance of selling yourself, your company, and your product.
- How to make them work in your favor.
- How to effectively communicate with customers and prospects
- Minimize problems and maximize customer loyalty.
- Develop sales presentation to guide the prospect to placing an order.
- How to identify which personality type you're dealing with
- Develop a unique selling strategy for each personality.
- Modify your presentation to meet the expectations of each of the personality types
- The six basic types of closes.
- How to put each type to use for the greatest effect.
- Handling properly customer complaints as they arise.
- Turning a customer complaint into customer delight.
- Techniques of successful negotiation.
- Ways to find out what the competition is up to and how to use this knowledge.
- How to deal with customers that won't return your calls,
- Importance of ethics are in sales.
- How to deal with seemingly constant rejection
Certification / Credits
- Learn how to schedule follow-up calls to avoid letting potential sales pass you by
- Learn the simple steps to work through a slump and come through it in a stronger position
- Learn how to effectively communicate with your customers and prospects
- Minimize problems and maximize customer loyalty
- Understand how to develop your sales presentation and tailor it to various personality types
- Learn the techniques of successful negotiation
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...