Why Don’t You Sell the Way That I Buy?™
Successful selling is all about relationships. Do you know the impact that your selling style is having on your current or potential clients? Rapport building is about being intentional but until you know and understand your selling style and can also read and understand your client’s buying style you will limit your effectiveness and success.
Prior to this session participants will complete the Sales Style Indicator (value $45 per person). In this session we will take you through the impact that your selling style is having with your results.
Rapport and credibility is everything – especially in sales and customer service – so we will show you how you can avoid destroying it plus teach you where this comes from - and how you can intentional build trust with others.
This workshop is available in various formats to suit your need. Please inquire for more information.
Upcoming start dates
Worldwide training available for your teams
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Virtual options available for your teams
Developing the Whole Person and the Power of Self-Awareness
- Learn a simple yet powerful model on how to measure an individual’s readiness and willingness to change.
- Discover the one factor that is required to successfully build any and all client relationships.
- Examine why developing the “Whole Person” is critical to realizing one’s own potential and how this is affecting your sales success. Learn seven factors to consider when developing self and others.
- Unearth why the power of self-awareness is foundational to working with any client, team members as well as ourselves as sales and customer service professionals.
- Explore what Sales Style is and how it is different than personality.
- Answer to the question: Am I Nature or Nurture? And why this is important to career development.
What Is Your Selling Style?
- Learn about independent research that has confirmed it is IMPOSSIBLE to build relationships, lead others, or realize your potential without this one piece of personal insight.
- Identify the unique characteristics of each selling style dimension in their purest form.
- Understand why describing individuals by their dimensions only, is discriminatory and hinders their potential.
- Recognize the power of style dimension intensities and patterns.
- Discover what self-honoring and validation of your selling style has to do with everyone’s success and confidence.
- Comprehend why your primary and secondary selling style patterns, blends, and combinations are the most important element of your selling style.
Successfully Reading and Understanding Others (clients & prospects)
- Understand the power and core elements of the PSI Model.
- What would it mean to become aware of the impact of yours’ and others’ behavior is having in the environment?
- Learn new definitions of Extroversion and Introversion and how this new understanding is empowering in all sales and customer service roles
- Discover what style dimension is extroverted but does not prefer people.
- Calculate your personal levels of Extroversion and Introversion and the impact your orientation is having on your environment.
- Comprehend what it means to have a Verbal or Non-Verbal Orientation.
- Determine what style dimension is Verbal, yet Introverted.
- Determine your level of Relationship and Task Orientation.
- Learn how to identify client and prospect’s buying style in just a couple of minutes so you can intentionally build rapport with others.
A Simple Three-Step Process to Intentionally Build Relationships and Rapport With Others
- Learn how to Intentionally Build Credibility with the Three-Step Process of Translating, Suspending and Style-Shifting.
- Learn to identify and be attuned to clues your client’s and prospects are constantly leaving us as to who they are and what their personal styles are.
- Understand how to suspend your preferences so you can fully understand and listen to others, given that we all bring personal filters and biases to our relationships.
- Develop the skill of Style-Shifting so you not only know yourself but also what others need from you to build a positive relationship with clients.
- Understanding strengths, challenges, reactions to stress, leadership implications and team compatibility so you can make adjustments to increase your effectiveness.
- Wrap up the content of the four sessions and how the content applies to your selling steps, customer service clients and your professional development success.
- Webinar: 4 – 75-90 minute sessions $497 per person (min. 10 people).
- On-Demand E-Course $297 per person (Pending December 2020) (volume discounts available)
- On-Site Company Specific: Level 1
- Live 1 to 2 Day Workshop - $7500/day plus $75 per person materials (just limited by room size)
- Advance Module: Requires Level 1
- Level 2 – 4 Hours $7500 plus materials of $60 per person
- Level 1 - Virtual Session– E-Learning $1000 per hour – 4-8 hours plus materials $75 per person
Sales – CRM (all elements covered)
HR – Performance Management
It is also recommended that they get the book, Why Aren’t You More Like Me? ($30) as implementation support.
Certification / Credits
You will learn:
- About a case study where this content was implemented and increased sales results by 30% in less than 60 days.
- The importance of Self-Awareness and why it is core to any successful sales process, development of growth – change is not possible without it.
- The Foundational Knowledge of your Selling Style and it is not what most think!
- You will learn about your Sales Style Patterns and how they influence every choice and interaction you make with others and your environment.
- Fresh new definitions of Extroversion and Introversion and how past definitions have been harmful to individuals.
- A process on how to quickly identify someone else’s preferences – in just a couple minutes. This will transform every one of your relationships.
- What motivates but also upsets your clients (team members) who are different than you and what to shift in your approaches to better serve, support and lead others, especially your clients.
- Document an action plan to implement this information in your selling and customer service process.
- And finally, have fun during the sessions in a safe, supportive learning environment.
Why choose CRG?
Founded in 1979, now with over 1 million participants in 30 countries in 12 languages
Publisher of 12 different assessments, with an 85% switch rate to our Personal Style Indicator assessment from DiSC, MBTI, True Colors, etc.
CRG certifies other professionals on training content, and their certification training is rated among the Top 10 globally by the Lead 500 Awards
Average rating 5
I would like to compliment you on the programs you presented to our Brokers and Commercial Division Sales staff. This course is a usable tool by anyone who wants to improve and ...
I used Consulting Resource Group's tools in a staff meeting with all my staff. This has brought us outstanding results. As a result we have become more focused and efficient, re...
We've been using CRG's resources and also the Sales Style Indicator and SSI In-Depth Interpretations for two years. They play a key role in our first-tier Sales Skills program. ...
Contact this provider
Consulting Resource Group International, Inc.
Consulting Resource Group (CRG) was founded in 1979 with the purpose of providing an alternative to others personality assessments like MBTI, DiSC and others that participants found difficult to understand, use or even invalid. Hence the creation of CRG's Personal...