PSI Trainer's Certification eCourse
PSI Trainer’s Certification eCourse is Designed to Show You EXACTLY How to Use, Apply, Train and Master CRG’s Personal Style Indicator in personal and professional applications!"
- Learn why CRG’s Personal Style Indicator is now the Number One Rated Personality Assessment Globally by Participants.
- Be equipped as a professional to teach, coach, and support your clients (internally or externally) in the application or personal style theory into their everyday life!
- Understand the advantages & differences in the PSI design and be able to easily explain these to team members and clients!
24 Powerful Trainer Lessons
Help others figure out who they are and change their world!
- 4 Hours of Easy to Digest Training Videos
- 24 Simple Modules
- 21-page PSI Models Workbook
- Advanced Training on PSI Model
- Be Equipped To Use the PSI as a trainer, coach, consultant, speaker or HR Professional
- 10 Short and Fun Quizzes
- Bonus Modules on Case Studies and Job Fit
- Support PDF’s and Checklists
- Certification Exam
Upcoming start dates
Available for individuals and teams
- Self-paced Online
Available for teams
Who should attend?
This course is for any professional internally or externally who wants to use the Personal Style Indicator in their practice to serve and support others.
Lesson Plan Sequence
Welcome to Why Aren’t You More Like Me? – PSI Trainer’s Certification eCourse!
Congratulations On Registering For Our Course – We Believe It Will Change Your Life!
History & Introduction
- What Are We Going To Cover In this Course?
- History of the Personal Style Indicator
Advantages & Differences of the Personal Style Indicator.
- PSI White Paper
- PSI Comparison Grid
- Learner Friendly Tools
- Why 85% of Professionals Choose the PSI over Other Assessments
Developing The Whole Person
- CRG’s Personality Development Factors Model
- Are We Nature or Nurture?
- Why Developing The Whole Person is Foundational To CRG’s Approach.
CRG’s Digital Dashboard
- Highlights of the Power of CRG ‘s Online Digital Dashboard
Assessment Terminology and Design of the Personal Style Indicator’s Word List
- Learning Test Design Terminology
- How CRG’s Word List is Different and Better Than Other Assessments Including DiSC and MBTI!
Facilitation of the PSI Report – Part One
- Reviewing PSI Report Results
- What Do PSI Scores Mean? Part 1
- Facilitating Participants Through the First Part of the PSI Report
Small Group Activity with the PSI Results
- Using an in person or online interactive activity to help individuals and teams learn about their strengths, challenges and differences.
PSI Report Debrief – Part Two – Patterns
- Knowing how to CRG calculates its patterns is critical to being a professional using the PSI.
- We explain how we get your Primary and Secondary Pattern(s).
PSI Pattern Quiz
- As a professional we take you through several examples and ask you to determine what pattern or patterns will the CRG system calculate based on different scores.
- Learn how is it possible to get up to 3 PSI Patterns and Reports not just one like many other assessments that pigeon hole or trap you.
PSI Report Debrief Part Three – Activities for In-Depth Interpretations.
- Learn why the In-Depth Interpretations are the most important part of the PSI Report for participants.
- Guide individuals through activities to get the most out of their report and content.
CRG’s Proprietary Theory – The PSI Model
- The PSI Model – CRG’s Proprietary Theory on Personal Style
- Confirm that you know the CRG definitions of Extroversion and Introversion
- Learn why the stereo typically definitions of extroversion and introversion are first incorrect and second are discriminatory and do not include high percentages of the population.
The Three Step Credibility Process: Translating, Suspending, and Style – Shifting.
- How to read others (Translating) using the PSI Model and descriptions of the Four Dimensions.
- Building Credibility with others means never being offended or getting in the way of the potential relationship. This means learning how to “Suspend” your needs over others.
- The third step “Style-Shifting” means you have become a “Student of Style” and know the needs of wants of those similar and different than you so you can intentionally adjust your approach and behaviors to meet their needs not yours.
PSI Case Studies
- Through simple narratives we will confirm if you can determine the style of others using CRG’s Three Step process and PSI Model.
- Document your findings as we discuss a couple of case studies together.
PSI Case Studies Practicing
- Now it is your turn to take the remaining 3 Case Studies and respond to the 5 questions for each case study
- You can use the case studies with your employees and clients to test their knowledge or the PSI and the PSI Model.
Advanced PSI Courses – Levels 2 &3
- CRG has created Advanced courses for the application of the PSI. Each level requires around 4 hours of teach time in an interactive and reflective environment.
- These sessions are supported with booklets and handouts that are purchased on a per person basis.
PSI Support Resources for Professionals
- CRG has created several support resources for professionals when using the Personal Style Indicator.
- PowerPoint, Handouts, Workbooks, Trainer’s Guidelines and Professional Guidelines all assist you when presenting and using the PSI.
CRG Awards and Certification
- As a professional it is an added benefit to be affiliated with an organization with a proven track record and awards. We review a couple of them in this segment.
PSI 360° Report, PSI Team Report & PSI Plus Report
- Expand the application and use of the PSI with these options
Job Style Indicator for Positions
- The PSI is only one part of a system that helps individuals, teams and organizations with engagement. Part Two is Job Style where you confirm the nature of the position before you attempt to fill it with a candidate or promote someone.
Manager’s Job Style Indicator
- This is the advanced version of the Job Style Indicator where up to 5 individuals can provide their opinion or insights for one single position.
- In this proprietary process new insights and hiring team communications are created in their facilitated assessment on your position.
JSI Compatibility Report
- This online software interface produces Job Fit reports between CRG’s Style tools like the Personal Style Indicator, Sales Style Indicator, Instructional Style Indicator and Entrepreneurial Style & Success Indicator and your Job Style or Manager’s Job Style Indicator.
- You will learn about the compatibility report and it’s application to any hiring, promotion or succession planning process.
Plan & Applications for PSI
- Applications and Methodology PDF Checklist.
- With so many applications possible with the PSI we provide you a checklist for both how and where you might begin your use of the PSI. It helps you get started.
Wrap-Up and Final Exam
- Confirm next steps.
- Since this is a certification you complete the final exam and confirm your knowledge of the PSI, PSI Model and CRG terminology.
- Get started on changing people’s lives with the PSI.
Course delivery details
On-Demand 24/7 Online
eCourse - $197 per person
requires attending Why Aren't You More Like Me? ecourse first
Why choose CRG?
Founded in 1979, now with over 1 million participants in 30 countries in 12 languages
Publisher of 12 different assessments, with an 85% switch rate to our Personal Style Indicator assessment from DiSC, MBTI, True Colors, etc.
CRG certifies other professionals on training content, and their certification training is rated among the Top 10 globally by the Lead 500 Awards
Contact this provider
Consulting Resource Group International, Inc.
Consulting Resource Group (CRG) was founded in 1979 with the purpose of providing an alternative to others personality assessments like MBTI, DiSC and others that participants found difficult to understand, use or even invalid. Hence the creation of CRG's Personal...