Professional Mastery & Assessment Certification (PMAC)Consulting Resource Group International, Inc.
Professional Mastery & Assessment Certification (PMAC)
All available course dates
Professional Mastery & Assessment Certification (PMAC)
This interactive 3-day program prepares you to confidently begin using CRG’s holistic assessments immediately with individuals and groups. During this experiential workshop, you will practice using your own results, learn team activities, coaching methods, and facilitation strategies. Participants leave the program with ready-to-use materials, personal insights, and new relationships.
This course is also available as an on-site option, please inquire for more information.
PMAC has been awarded One of the Top Ten Certifications Globally by Lead 500 Awards.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
CRG’s PMAC is for internal and external professional developers. Attendees include, but are not limited to career developers, coaches, trainers, consultants, speakers, seminar companies, HR and organizational development professionals, educators, leaders, pastors, mentors, relationship counselors, wellness professionals, and many more.
CRG offers a professional referral fee. International publishers, national seminar companies, joint-venture marketing firms, network marketing groups, professional associations, not-for-profit organizations, and others also attend the CRG Certification to leverage our solutions for their constituents and their networks.
Who is the Target Audience?
CRG resources are used with individuals age 15 (sometimes younger) and up—from middle school to the boardroom and everyone in between. For example, CRG resources are currently in use with at-risk youth to reintegrate them into society and in the executive suites of Fortune 500 companies.
CRG solutions apply, whether you are a frontline staff member or CEO of a multibillion-dollar organization. The range and flexibility of CRG resources make them the exclusive choice of organizations desiring a seamless and congruent message through their assessment practices.
- Learn how to assess individuals using CRG’s Readiness and Willingness Model™ to understand why people succeed and fail.
- Discover the one attribute all individuals must have to successfully interact with others.
- Understand the core reasons why over 80% of professionals permanently switch to CRG resources from alternatives such as DiSC, MBTI, True Colors, and others.
- Comprehend the distinct advantage of CRG’s Personal Style Model™.
- Understand why most definitions of Extroversion and Introversion are destructive to performance and how CRG has addressed many of the industry’s and society’s misconceptions on this topic.
- Learn a quick method to determine a person’s potential style pattern and enjoy an introduction to Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™.
- Apply CRG’s steps to build credibility, translating, suspending, & style shifting.
- Enjoy hands-on practice with CRG assessments and Personal Style models.
- Ascertain how to increase staff and individual performance by using CRG’s job-style compatibility system.
- Appreciate how different Selling Styles affect buying behaviors and results and an introduction to Why Don’t You Sell The Way That I Buy?™
- Learn how to assess a person’s entrepreneurial style and his or her entrepreneurial success factors compared to 4000 successful entrepreneurs.
- Recognize the significance of understanding Instructional and Learning Styles and check out Why Don’t You Teach The Way That I Learn?™.
- Help others discover and live their purpose through CRG’s Quest for Purpose discovery process.
- Use CRG’s exclusive situational self-worth model to confirm and improve self-worth levels.
- Determine stress and wellness levels in five specific categories.
- Learn a method to determine actual values versus perceived values.
- Elevate your ability to give and receive feedback in a specially-designed activity.
- Study CRG’s comprehensive Transforming Leadership Model™ including CRG’s Leadership Skills 360˚ assessment.
- Discover proven methods and applications for implementing CRG’s resources including practice case studies.
- Learn how to integrate what you have learned into what you are already doing.
- Find out about CRG’s exceptional business and professional resources and how they can support you to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Develop your perfect customer/employee/partner criteria list.
- Determine how you can leverage CRG’s intellectual content and program development to provide solutions for your constituents and clients.
- Document your personal plan and implementation strategy to put into action that you can put into action immediately.
- Receive feedback on your plan from colleagues in the field and use that live coaching to confirm, improve, and adjust your objectives and plans for your organization.
- Registration: $1997 per person.
- $1497 for additional individuals from same company after first attendee.
- Includes $1200 worth of materials.
On Site Company Specific
- $20,000 USD for On-Site 3 Day PMAC for up to 20 individuals.
- Additional attendees beyond 20 $500 per person material cost.
- Does not include shipping or travel costs.
Certification / Credits
- Improve organizations by using personal style to enhance group dynamics, communications, and decision-making, reduce conflict and develop leadership potential.
- Maximize team performance through building an understanding of differences between people and their diverse approaches to working together.
- Enhance self-awareness to identify strengths, blind spots, and areas for individual, leadership, and career development.
- Grow professionally by gaining a valuable credential and access to the world’s most widely used personality assessment.
Why choose CRG?
Founded in 1979, now with over 1 million participants in 30 countries in 12 languages
Publisher of 12 different assessments, with an 85% switch rate to our Personal Style Indicator assessment from DiSC, MBTI, True Colors, etc.
CRG certifies other professionals on training content, and their certification training is rated among the Top 10 globally by the Lead 500 Awards
Consulting Resource Group International, Inc.
Consulting Resource Group (CRG) was founded in 1979 with the purpose of providing an alternative to others personality assessments like MBTI, DiSC and others that participants found difficult to understand, use or even invalid. Hence the creation of CRG's Personal...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
1,799 USD-2,399 USD