Dying to Live: Breakthrough Health and Stress Practices
Did you know that over 90% of all illnesses are lifestyle-related and over 50% of the global workforce is highly stressed? Who cares if you love your career and life if you are not well and suffering from stress-related illnesses! But there is good news - we all can do something about it. In this highly interactive session, (drawing from our research and diploma in nutrition and genetics) we will share leading edge research on wellness improvements and stress reduction.
Every participant will complete CRG’s proprietary assessment the Stress Indicator and Health Planner (value $45 per person) prior to the session. This session will help you identify and benchmark your stress and your wellness levels in 5 specific areas - Distress, Interpersonal Stress, Wellness (nutrition & lifestyle) Stress, Time Stress & Occupational Stress - so you can personally document your next steps to improve your overall health wellness.
This workshop is available in various formats to suit your need. Please inquire for more information.
Upcoming start dates
Worldwide training available for your teams
Available for individuals and discounts for teams
- Self-paced Online
Virtual options available for your teams
Who should attend?
The Stress Indicator and Health Planner assessment can be used as a pre-post measurement to determine if your wellness action steps have had a positive impact. Many EAP (Employee Assistant Programs) or Employee/Corporate Wellness programs use this assessment and course to reduce the stress levels and increase the wellness levels of their team members.
- Learn about the latest research on what stress is costing all of us in lost productivity and quality of life.
- Did you know 90-95% of illness if lifestyle and environmentally related meaning completely preventable.
- Benchmark your personal stress and wellness levels in 5 categories with the pre-session assessment the Stress Indicator and Health Planner. The SIHP has 120 questions and will measure Distress; Interpersonal Stress, Health and Wellness Stress; Time Stress and Occupational Stress.
- During the session immediately identify items to decrease your stress and increase your wellness levels
- Webinar – 180 minutes (or 3 – 75-90 minute sessions)
- $297 per person (minimum 10 people) or we can do a flat fee for a webinar package with a per person fee for the Stress Indicator and Health Planner assessment.
- On-Demand E-Course $297 per person (volume discounts available) 15 Modules
- On-Site Company Specific:
- Live 3-4 Hour Workshop - $7500 plus $50 per person materials (attendees only limited by room size)
- Virtual – E-Learning $3000 – 3 hours plus materials $50 per person
Why choose CRG?
Founded in 1979, now with over 1 million participants in 30 countries in 12 languages
Publisher of 12 different assessments, with an 85% switch rate to our Personal Style Indicator assessment from DiSC, MBTI, True Colors, etc.
CRG certifies other professionals on training content, and their certification training is rated among the Top 10 globally by the Lead 500 Awards
Average rating 5
The Stress Indicator & Health Planner [we have] implemented into our Stress Management Workshop has proved to be an enormous success. The planner and course have been most effec...
This may surprise you but having coached Clients in 50+ countries, no matter where my clients live, I find that the majority of Leaders have high stress levels. Stress is subtle...
Contact this provider
Consulting Resource Group International, Inc.
Consulting Resource Group (CRG) was founded in 1979 with the purpose of providing an alternative to others personality assessments like MBTI, DiSC and others that participants found difficult to understand, use or even invalid. Hence the creation of CRG's Personal...