Virtual Presentation Skills™Communispond
Virtual Presentation Skills™
This program prepares participants to deliver effective presentations in virtual environments. Participants learn to become comfortable using a web platform, practice presenting visuals, and learn techniques for making their presentations work in an online environment.
This program is offered in both corporate and public settings. For corporate settings, the program is delivered through the client's preferred virtual meeting platform and for public settings, it is delivered through the Zoom platform. The course is broken into multiple live, facilitator-led sessions with breaks in between. Class is capped at 10 participants to ensure a highly interactive and engaging learning experience.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professionals of all levels who deliver virtual presentations. These may include:
- Technical Specialists
- IT Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Conference Speakers
In this virtual, instructor-led program, students will learn:
- How to maintain the attention of virtual participants
- How to plan a virtual presentation
- How to analyze your audience
- How to create a compelling title
- How to set "ground rules" for virtual presentations
- How to tour the virtual interface
- How to organize your ideas
- The "three Vs" of virtual communication
- How to create vocal impact with appropriate volume, inflection, and pace
- How to make a verbal impact with short sentences, lack of jargon, and real examples
- How to design effective visuals and transition between visuals
- The Dos and Don'ts of presentation notes
- How to conduct a successful Q&A session
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 10 participants with one facilitator.
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training