Socratic Selling Skills®Communispond
Socratic Selling Skills®
All available course dates
Socratic Selling Skills®
In any organization, there is always a small number of salespeople who do most of the selling. They are the stars, and they seem to have been born to sell. But you don’t have to be a natural-born salesperson if you simply master the behaviors of one. What are those behaviors? Successful salespeople focus every interaction with a customer on learning more about that customer and his or her needs. If you learn how to ask the right questions and listen to the answers, you can position your products and services successfully. Then you will become a sales star, too. In this two-day Socratic Selling Skills program, you will learn to plan a sales call, open a dialogue, uncover your customer’s needs, handle objections, resolve issues standing in the way of a sale, and close and solidify business relationships.
Download Communispond's communication whitepaper
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales professionals at every level.
Through lectures, small-group exercises, in-the-moment coaching, and video-recorded exercises, students that attend Socratic Selling Skills® will learn:
- The seven critical steps in a successful sales dialogue (aka the Socratic Selling Process™)
- How to set a realistic goal for each sales call
- How to gather information prior to a call
- How to use a Socratic Opener™
- How to listen effectively
- The Four-Point Plan for Accurate Listening™
- How and why to use playback skills
- The use of questions, prompts, echoes, and the conditional "if"
- How to discover both business and personal motivators
- The Line of Inquiry™
- The difference between selling value and selling features
- Value links and how to create a Value Link Statement™
- How to use evidence and success stories to support your solution
- How to "specify" common objections
- How and why to "isolate" all objections
- How to handle late-stage and status quo objections
- How to foster collaboration by creating mutual goals
- How to offer "hidden treasure"
- How to offer a compromise
- How to say "no" without losing the customer
- How to summarize the sales discussion and reinforce the value link
- How to document next steps and follow-up
- How to close the discussion with a relationship-building statement
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 12 participants with one facilitator and 16 with two facilitators.
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...