Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Sales Presentation Skills™ - Onsite Training
This course is led by an instructor and is offered virtually and in-person.
There comes a time when you have formed your relationship with the customer when you have learned as much as you can about the customer’s needs and motivations... when you have applied your most imaginative thinking to connecting the customer’s need with your product...That’s when you need to stand before the customer’s purchasing committee—or the stakeholders—or the key individual and present your proposal.
It is when you explain to your audience how your product creates a compelling benefit and has exceptional value for their organization. That is when your company and your product depend on your credibility, your authority, and your grace under pressure. Make no mistake, sales are made as a result of the presentation of the proposal, as well as on the proposal itself. A great proposal can be destroyed by a poor presentation.
Android tablets are available for those who choose to have an Onsite/Company Specific program of Sales Presentation Skills. The tablets are packed with digital tools to enhance the training after the class has ended.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales professionals of all levels.
Through lectures, small-group exercises, in-the-moment coaching, and video-recorded exercises, students that attend Sales Presentation Skills™ will learn:
- How to uncover critical information about the prospect's situation and industry
- How to structure information and use storyboarding to support their presentation's purpose and goal
- How to open strongly by linking their product or service to the prospect's need (Value Link Statement™)
- How to put a presentation together (slides, apps, websites, etc.)
- How to use the Success Story Format™
- How to control nervousness with Eye-Brain Control™
- How to present visuals effectively with a device while seated
- How to present sales collateral effectively
- How to handle challenging questions and concerns
- How to master the "elevator pitch" with a four-step process
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 12 participants with one facilitator and 16 with two facilitators.
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Find out more about this Sales Presentation Skills™ - Onsite Training course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team