Sales Presentation Skills™ Anywhere
This course is led by an instructor and is offered virtually.
There comes a time when you have formed your relationship with the customer when you have learned as much as you can about the customer’s needs and motivations... when you have applied your most imaginative thinking to connecting the customer’s need with your product...
That’s when you need to stand before the customer’s purchasing committee—or the stakeholders—or the key individual and present your proposal. It is when you explain to your audience how your product creates a compelling benefit and has exceptional value for their organization. That is when your company and your product depend on your credibility, your authority, and your grace under pressure. Make no mistake, sales are made as a result of the presentation of the proposal, as well as on the proposal itself. A great proposal can be destroyed by a poor presentation.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales professionals of all levels.
Through lectures, small-group exercises, in-the-moment coaching, and video-recorded exercises, students that attend Sales Presentation Skills™ Anywhere will learn:
- How to uncover critical information about the prospect's situation and industry
- How to structure information and use storyboarding to support their presentation's purpose and goal
- How to open strongly by linking their product or service to the prospect's need (Value Link Statement™)
- How to put a presentation together (slides, apps, websites, etc.)
- How to use the Success Story Format™
- How to control nervousness with Eye-Brain Control™
- How to present visuals effectively with a device while seated
- How to present sales collateral effectively
- How to handle challenging questions and concerns
- How to master the "elevator pitch" with a four-step process
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 12 participants with one facilitator.
Why choose Communispond?
50 years of providing professional communication training
300+ Fortune 500 companies coached and trained
Helped 800,000+ people worldwide achieve their business goals
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team