Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Expectations, Measurement, and Accountability™
A critical indicator of employee productivity and employee retention, according to recent research regarding high performance, is, “knowledge of what is expected of me at work.” The manager’s first responsibility in performance management is to provide clarity regarding performance expectations. Yet, today many managers struggle with how to ensure clarity around outcome based performance expectations and priorities. This program will provide the framework and skills to ensure performance expectations are clear, understood, and measurable. Help managers put in place a performance measurement process that eliminates the unintended consequences of a poor measurement process.
Effective performance measurement is dependent on three critical variables…clarity on what is expected, clarity on acceptable standards of performance, and a method of measurement that clearly communicates the level of performance against the acceptable standard.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for frontline supervisors, managers, and directors.
Through lectures, exercises, and in-the-moment coaching, students that attend Expectations, Measurement, and Accountability™ will learn:
- How to align of each person’s work with the over-arching strategy or business results of the organization.
- How to ensure performance expectations are end result of deliverables.
- How to identify of the essential tasks that have the most influence on results and deliverables.
- How to identify of the essential behaviors that are required of the employee’s team role.
- How to create of a compelling scorecard to let employees know where they stand and how to take future appropriate action.
- How to create an operating rhythm of personal accounting for performance and progress for each employee.
- How to put into practice the What, Why, When 3-question framework for routine performance dialogue with employees.
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 25 participants with one facilitator.
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...