Executive Presentation Skills Anywhere - Onsite Training
This course is led by an instructor and is offered virtually.
Charisma. Presence. Persuasiveness. These are almost indefinable qualities that seem to radiate magically from an effective public speaker. For centuries, philosophers have discussed exactly what these qualities are.
But you don’t need to worry about whether you have them because you can learn the behaviors that create them. That’s the concept at the core of Executive Presentation Skills®. Forget the philosophy. When you demonstrate the behaviors of an effective public speaker, you are an effective public speaker.
In our 1.5-day program, you will learn both how to organize a presentation persuasively, and how to deliver to move an audience—large or small.
Through lectures, small-group exercises, in-the-moment coaching, and video-recorded exercises, students that attend Executive Presentation Skills® Anywhere will learn:
- How to control nervousness with Eye-Brain Control™
- How to present while seated or standing
- Proper posture and effective gestures while presenting
- How to speak with confidence when presenting
- How to use presentation visuals effectively
- How to communicate to a large or small group
- How to give an effective 90-second briefing to executives and other audiences
- How to plan a presentation, use storyboarding to outline a presentation, and use stories to enhance a presentation
- How to handle challenging questions from the audience
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 12 participants with one facilitator.
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has provided communication coaching and training to more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and has helped more than 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader...
Find out more about this Executive Presentation Skills Anywhere - Onsite Training course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team