Nonprofit Management and Leadership
Managing a successful nonprofit is a balancing act between short-term strategy and long-term vision. In this course, you will learn how to strike that perfect balance with proven strategies to lead a sustainable and mission-driven nonprofit. Explore innovative approaches to financial planning, fundraising, staff organization, leadership, branding, marketing, and future trends.
What you’ll walk away with:
- Strong mission and vision statement
- Deep dive on financial reporting and nonprofit tax law
- Strategies for organizing staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers
- Actionable plans for fundraising and revenue generation
- Forward-thinking approaches to marketing and branding
Columbia College Chicago Online
Columbia College Chicago Online delivers engaging curriculum to lifelong learners anywhere in the world. We are committed to providing high-quality educational experiences to develop the necessary skills to launch or grow a sustainable career in today’s demanding marketplace. Our courses...
Find out more about this Nonprofit Management and Leadership course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team