Blockchain for Business
Businesses across every industry are quickly catching onto the disruptive power of blockchain technology. Despite its early ties to cryptocurrencies, the benefits of blockchain reach far beyond Bitcoin. Blockchain provides a new way to build networks and store data across a protected hyperledger rather than stored in a single hub. The results are improved speed and efficiency as well as unhackable security, which is opening up unprecedented growth opportunities as businesses rush to get in on the ground floor. In Blockchain for Business, you’ll develop a working knowledge of blockchain basics while exploring current and potential benefits of integrating the technology into any business.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain blockchain and distributed ledger technologies to audiences with varying experience.
- Identify blockchain's global impact and potential for disruption across a variety of industries.
- Explore popular blockchain projects and crypto-assets.
- Analyze immediate blockchain use cases in technology, business, law, trade, banking, healthcare, real estate, and energy.
- Evaluate popular and industry specific white papers.
- Describe and evaluate current blockchain limitations and development needs.
- Review and select best practices for implementing a blockchain distributed ledger.
- Investigate the potential of blockchain in the future.
- Develop a white paper for your organization or industry.
About Columbia College Chicago Online
Columbia College Chicago Online
Columbia College Chicago Online delivers an engaging curriculum to lifelong learners anywhere in the world. We are committed to providing high-quality educational experiences to develop the necessary skills to launch or grow a sustainable career in today’s demanding marketplace. Our...
Blockchain expert and Columbia Online instructor Gordon Meyer explores what you will learn in the 8-week course, Blockchain for Business. Regardless your technical experience, this course will help you build practical business strategies for implementing blockchain at companies of all sizes.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team