App Design with Swift Programming
Build your own mobile apps and launch your coding career by learning Swift, Apple’s powerful and intuitive iOS programming language. Through hands-on projects and interactive instruction, you’ll learn every step of the development process—from concept to prototype to final product. While you get creative designing your custom apps, you might even uncover new creative avenues for your personal work, as well as future business opportunities.
By the end of App Design with Swift Programming, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the process of creating apps for Apple devices.
- Define key programming terms relevant to Swift and iOS programming.
- State the purpose of the Apple Developer Tools, such as Xcode, Instruments, debugger, analyzer, and iOS Simulator.
- Build complex projects using coding best practices, further integrating your own creative entrepreneurial ideas into designs.
- Complete an app project to add to your portfolio.
- Explain the app development process.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage development projects and work with clients.
About Columbia College Chicago Online
Columbia College Chicago Online
Columbia College Chicago Online delivers an engaging curriculum to lifelong learners anywhere in the world. We are committed to providing high-quality educational experiences to develop the necessary skills to launch or grow a sustainable career in today’s demanding marketplace. Our...
Course Introduction - App Design with Swift Programming
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team